Thursday, January 13, 2011

Punk Never Dies!

yo! I'm done with classes, finals are comin crapvity!
today was not a productive day, woke up at 10am then went to church(cause my house has no internet yet) trying hard to get my eyes to read those notes well obviously I failed lol. so instead of studying I surfed the internet, well the waves were just tempting so I totally ditch my notes. I came across this What's My Age Again - Blink182 LOL! I feel like goin back to Senior High!
what up with senior high?
I had a Punk band back in Senior High, our main influencer was
Blink182 and we mostly played all of their songs, I'd say we were the coolest punk band in town during that time, everytime we jammed in a studio there's always at least someone requested a Blink182' song lol, cool huh?.
There were times where before we leave the studio we always messed up the instruments like un-tune all the guitars and whack the drums to the whackest! (we only do this to expensive studio with "toy" instruments anwyay lol).
The funny thing is because the influence from Blink182 was just to big until we even planned to do stuff exactly like in that video, yeahh goin around the town naked! lol luckily it didnt happen cant recall why though (can't be chicken out cause we were the true Blinkers! lol).
anyways, planning to go back to my hometown this comin sem-break, cant wait to jam with my punk mates!

oh I also went to accompany my sister/good friend/my hair stylist to jusco today, she needed to get a present for her friend's birthday


-inception


-some weirdly cool scarfs

so basically we got the present and it was kinda fast, thought its gonna be like 5 hours or more you know when girls shop time doesn't exist lol. After we got the present we chilled at
Coffee Bean

we shared chicken pie, that was my first taste of chicken pie lol.

No comments: