Tuesday, January 11, 2011

in Love and Death

After reading friend's blog I feel like blogging again though I never really blogged lol.
tick...tock...tick...tock....the clock's teakin' still have no idea what to write.
alrighty guess im just gonna write stuff according to what song is currently played on my winamp lol.


















The Used - All that I've Got, hmm.. this is the very first song i like from The Used, freakin cool song! cool music video and freakin emo lol. I tried to cover the drum for this song but never really got it right. oh just wiki'ed this song and found something funny bout it, this song is actually dedicated to Bert's (lead singer of The Used) dog that was hit by a truck during the making of the album and ohh the album is called "in Love and Death" what a title for an album lol, I freakin like the cover of the album, planning to get a tattoo of that drawing on my back! but not sure when's that gonna happen lol.

No comments: